Best answer

Tag fields pulled from Pocket - formatting issue?

• 27 February 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

I'm having difficulty using the Pocket integration to push new entries to Airtable. Pocket allows me to save "Tags" associated with each saved item, but the format of these tags in Zapier is difficult to account for using the interface.

For example, if I save a web page with the tags "MySQL", "Pocket", & "App Integration", the data pulled from Pocket is formatted like this:

image.pngHowever, when I try to customize the record in the Airtable section, the fields associated with this entry are formatted like this:

image.pngI'm really just looking for 1 Tags field. Since the tag names change all the time, even something like Tag 1, Tag2, Tag 3... etc. would be better than this. Any suggestions on how to consolidate? I can't account for all possible tag names upfront. Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Danvers 3 March 2020, 12:15

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @ello!

I took a look at Zapier's notes on this one and it's not currently possible to get all the tags in one field, I'm sorry about that.

We do currently have a feature request open for this and I've added you as another vote for this addition. I don't have an ETA of when or if this will happen, but we will definitely email you if it does become a reality. 

I'm afraid that I can't really think of a good workaround either, I'm sorry 🙁

Userlevel 1

Hi @Danvers. Thanks for the response & for adding my vote for the feature. Hope to hear back from y'all about this at some point 🤞