Best answer

Table for API key generation

• 8 August 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello all, I am just getting started with zapier. I want to connect my private CRM with zapier so that i can send leads to get response for further lead nurturement.

I asked my developer to generate api key so that i can integrate crm with zapier and flow leads to get response. But problem is develper asking me data in table format to generate api key. I told him that i want leads name, mail id & phone no. fetched into getreponse. he said send me all details like start date end date etc in table format like as follow - 

But i dont know, what kind of data table zapier require to fetch recent/ fresh lead from crm to send it to getresponse.

If any body can help me with this kind of table of content, I will be thankful.

icon

Best answer by nicksimard 12 August 2020, 01:04

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @rahul!

It sounds like your developer needs to specify the dates between which to search for leads, and also the current time. Seems like all you’d need to provide is the number of days you’d like to look back, like the past 5 days, for example.

And they should be able to add the time in there via whatever method they’re using. For example, they can use code to convert the current time into UNIX format, as that description mentions. Not sure why they’re putting this work on you, since Zapier isn’t the one that sets the way in which you’d communicate with your CRM. That will be determined by the API setup. Does your CRM have API documentation, or is your developer helping to create the API itself?

Userlevel 1

Thanks for reply. I just specified him I want fresh lead to be pushed into email marketing software. In return he ask me format. No. our CRM doesn’t have API documentation as this guy has developed customized CRM for us. I think he himself creating API key. Any way thanks for help. We have hired expert to resolve this problem