Question

Sync Outlook contacts up to Monday.com board

• 25 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi, I am stuck in trying to automate a sync from my Outlook contacts to 1 of my monday.com board. I will require to extract all Outlook contacts of over 1200 contacts and it’s relevant fields and sync it up to a monday.com board that I have. I also want it to be automated to run it everyday and getting newly added or updated or deleted contacts to be reflected on my Monday.com board every time this workflow runs.

As shown below is the workflow of my zaps currently:

Some issues I’m facing now:

1. Unable to choose how many contacts to retrieve from Outlook. (Seemed to only get 5 most recently added contacts)
    - I am using the Beta AI feature because they do not have a feature to get all contacts.
  1. Unable to change the column values of my monday.com board

• Example of my monday.com board below:​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Unable to create an item:
  • Not sure if the Item ID is supposed to be my monday.com ID or my Outlook ID, tried both but it still isn’t working:

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hello @ITVV 

yes we can do that sync the all the contact to Monday.com, we can both platform to intergarate to them through zaps  can i arrange for clendly meeting ;  https://calendly.com/sachin-karma-bti

Hi @Sachin kumar karma

Thanks for the reply! I have booked a slot for tomorrow, Wednesday, March 27 at 15:30 - 16:00 (Singapore Standard Time) already. Hope that this meeting clarifies everything tomorrow! Excited for the meeting, thanks!

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Thank you for booked the slot we will connect the meeting .