Question

Sync old Linkedin leads with Pardot

• 19 January 2021
  • 4 replies

Hi All

I am running a lead generation campaign with Linkedin ads and I use Zapier to bring the leads to Pardot. 

When I started the campaign I forgot to turn on the Zap so now i have leads in Linkedin that won’t sync with Pardot. Because Zapier is only syncing the leads that came in after I turned the zap on. 

Is there a possibility to also sync the older leads with Zapier our should i download them manually?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hey @cocoeddie,

I think the fastest way to do this actually to download the leads and manually insert them in your CRM. Certainly, there are some solutions via Zapier but in this case I recommend to do it like that since it is really just a one-off effort. Let me know what you think :)

Hey @cocoeddie,

I think the fastest way to do this actually to download the leads and manually insert them in your CRM. Certainly, there are some solutions via Zapier but in this case I recommend to do it like that since it is really just a one-off effort. Let me know what you think :)

Hi @Ennes !

Ok thanks, I’ll do it that way. Is it difficult to do it in Zapier? Just in case it happens again with a lot more leads. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @cocoeddie 

FYI: Zaps work when turned ON for NEW data going forward.

Here’s a video about how to create a looping Zap with GSheets to process data.

Otherwise, you can try using the Transfer by Zapier app: https://transfer.zapier.com/login/

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@cocoeddie 
Just checking in to see if you still need help with this?