Question

Sync IMAP Calendar with Google Calendar

• 22 April 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello,

My Company use self hosted Plesk Premium Email, by Kolab/ Roundcube IMAP email system.. and calendars.

How can I sync the calendars of the IMAP with Google Calendar.. so that I can see the calendar entries in Google

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @tarak!

I just went on a wild spree of looking into Plesk hoping to come find the perfect answer for you because… there isn’t anyway to use the IMAP integration to sync up with Google Calendar. The only two triggers are New Email and New Inbox, no new events or overall calendar sync.

But I don’t want to leave you without a solution at all - even if it isn’t Zapier! If you can find a way to get a URL for the calendar, you can add it into Google Calendar. I know this is pretty feasible with Outlook and iCalendar, so I’m wondering if there’s any middle application you can use to get your IMAP calendar into a shareable form. Might be worth digging into.

Let us know where you end up. I’m sorry Zapier wasn’t the answer this time!

Userlevel 1

thank you for your time, research and professional search… though it did not lead to any definitive answer, at-lest I know I am not missing out on Zapier..  

did not find any other middle application yet..