Question

Switchboard Canvas: Error "We’re having trouble loading 'Template' data (Cannot read property 'map' of undefined)"

• 6 September 2021
  • 1 reply

Switchboard Canvas-Integration doesn’t work. The templates of Switchboard Canvas don’t get recognized by Zapier (Error "We’re having trouble loading 'Template' data (Cannot read property 'map' of undefined)" )

Please help!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @Hubi, welcome to the Community!

I’m really sorry you’re running into that error here. It looks as though the Switchboard Canvas integration is in “Beta” at the minute so there could well be some teething issues still. I’d recommend contacting our Support team about that error. They’ll be able to dig into the logs on your account and investigate further.

In the meantime, instead of selecting the template from the dropdown menu you may be able to get around this by selecting the Custom value option to manually select the template. We have a guide that talks more about how to do that here: Dropdown menu in Zap field is empty or missing items > Use a custom value

I hope that helps! :)