I’m looking at options for setting up a client workflow for a non-profit tax prep service. Right now I have the following needs:
- Client makes an appointment using Acuity (possible this may change after review)
- Client gets sent a link to a webform (created from an existing IRS PDF - right now I’ve only found PlatoForms to do this automagically) which they fill out, e-sign, and submit.
- Multiple documents (the number varies by client) need to be uploaded to our OneDrive. The two options I see are:
- Link to an upload page in the webform.
- Email a link to an upload client after webform is submitted
- At the appointment, we prepare the return using our tax software and have to send it to client for e-signature by client (and spouse, if applicable).
The sticking points are creating the webform (it has to be recreated every year); making it easy for non-tech-savvy clients to upload documents from desktop, mobile, or tablet; and allowing us to go back and send the final return to the client.
Appreciate any guidance/direction you can offer.