Question

Stripe purchase > send email in Gmail: what to add in 'who will this email be sent to?' field?

• 13 September 2021
  • 5 replies

PLEASE HELP: stripe zapped with gmail:  but what to add in 'who will this email be sent to?' I don't know potential clients emails

Not sure what option to use. Please can someone help me?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

LET ME ADD MORE INFO.

CAN SOMEONE GUIDE ME HOW TO ZAP STRIPE AND GMAIL.

ALL I WANT IS TO SEND AN AUTOMATED EMAIL FROM GMAIL WHEN SOMEONE PURCHASE MY ONLINE PRODUCT VIA STRIPE.

SHALL I ADD AS A NEW EVENT AS A TRIGGER?

ALL I STUCK AT IS FOR THE EMAIL TO BE SEND TO WHOEVER PURACHSE THE PRODUCT AS I DON’T SEE THE OPTION…?

I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE ANY HELP. LOSING ALL MY HAIR HERE :)

This action item - I have no idea what to add

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @itsmagdagee 

From the given options, search email and there should be an “email” option available. Just map the “email” option, then fill out rest of the configuration and you will be good to go.

Hi Rob!

Thank you so much. I don’t get the ‘email’ option where I scroll down. 

Maybe  the trigger event is set up wrong… I have been sitting at this whole night and couldn't figure it out.

All i want is send people a payment link and as soon as they pay I want my gmail generate an email with an attachment. 

It is basically a Workbook for people to pay for and I have saved it as PDF on my laptop. 

I want to automate the process for myself because this Workbook is GOLD and genuinely what’s in it helped me so much with my money mindset and getting me into flow and I have a lot of people asking for it already but I can’t put it out there then manually start sending Workbooks to everyone. 

I have tried to google the process of linking Stripe and Gmail, went through all the videos but no one shows you how to set up. 

I really thought this should be the easiest process to zap 2 platforms but it doesn't work and consume so much time and energy - and it’s still not working. 

Is there anything else you can think of to make it work? I am slowly giving up because I want this Workbook get going and might look at alternative ways and platforms. so disappointing.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi there @itsmagdagee. Thank you for reaching out to share your thoughts. If you’re still trying to get this sorted I might suggest opening a ticket with our support team to help! This way they’re able to make sure your trigger and action steps are configured how you need them.