Best answer

Stripe -> Aweber: tag based on product purchased

• 14 May 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hi, I'm trying to tag my Aweber subscribers whenever someone purchases a SPECIFIC course via Stripe on my Squarespace site.

For example, if someone buys my Confidence course, they get the tag "confidence". If someone buys my Boundaries course, they get the tag "boundaries".

Problem is: there is no Stripe field that mentions the product name. I thought I could use the website ID field but it's the same for every landing page.

Ideally I could connect Squarespace Commerce with Aweber but that's still not available.

icon

Best answer by Danvers 18 May 2020, 13:00

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @thefschool! Hmm, if there’s no information from Stripe that tells you the course name, or differentiates between the products, then this wont be possible I’m afraid. 

It might be worth taking a look at the settings in Stripe as I know that a lot of folks are able to do this. I’ve seen a ‘nickname’ field for a transaction for example, and a ‘Statement descriptor’, perhaps you could take a look to see if you can add that in Stripe?