Question

Stop an ActiveCampaign when Shopify Order fulfilled

• 20 October 2021
  • 5 replies

Dear all,

we need to set up this Zap

When Shopify Order status is set in FULFILLED, an ActiveCampaign automation stops for that contact.

Do you have any suggestion to make this?

For example with tag:​​​​​?

Thanks a lot

Best regards

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Damiano

You’ll have to configure the logic in AC to stop existing automations.

Try these Zap steps…

1. Trigger: Shopify - New Order
  2. Action: ActiveCampaign - Add/Update Subscriber (specify the desired Tag)
Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hey @Damiano ,

Yes, that’s possible. You can build the Zap like below -

Trigger Event - Order Fulfilled on Shopify

Action - Add/Update Subscriber in Active Campaign and add the desired Tag as input to the contact. (Now you should design an automation within AC. When a Tag is added to this customer -> stop the automation )

dear @jayeshkumarbhatia I imagine this way, but in Trigger event I can’t see “order fulfilled” 

I see only status Shipped and also possibility to custom, but we receive this information by Zapier 

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hey @Damiano ,

Understood. There is another way which I can suggest. Shopify has Webhook event of order fulfilled. You can make custom Webhook call to receive order fulfilled data in your Zap. Your Zap will be like

Trigger - Catch Hook via Webhooks by Zapier

Action - Create/Update on ActiveCampaign

Below are some links for your reference -

https://shopify.dev/api/admin-rest/2021-10/resources/webhook#top

https://zapier.com/apps/webhook/integrations

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Damiano 

You may need to do some testing to determine what status Shopify sends thru for “Fulfilled”.

The idea would be to trigger on all Statuses, then use a Filter as Step 2 to filter for only the determined “fulfilled” status.