i'm running into problems building a zap that creates a Trello board and adds a member to the first card (can't find how to invite member to board, so i'll add them to the card as a headsup that the board is created).
- Copy Board in Trello (I use a couple of template boards loaded with cards and power ups)
- Find list on a board in trello (find list name on board id from previous step)
- Find card in trello (find card name in list id and board id from previous steps)
- Lookup table in formatter by Zapier (translates user ID's from API in step 1 to name in Trello)
- Find Member in Trello (Searches trello for person in previous step)
- Add Members to Card in Trello (Board ID from step 3, Member ID (or name or handle, tried them all) from step 7, List ID from step 4, Card ID from step 5)
The last step gives me the 400 error
The app returned "invalid member". This usually happens when your Zap is missing a required field or a field value isn't in a recognized format. We made a request to api.trello.com and received (400) Bad Request.
As stated, I tried different formats, only first name, whole name, handle, ID code, but I get this error every time.
Can any of you spot the problem? If there is any way to invite the member to the board instead of adding to card, that would be even better.
Thanks in advance!
Best answer by DanversView original