Question

Square Integrations tagging Customer Groups

• 3 September 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Is anyone using zapier for square and tagging customers via customer groups? The option in the action dropdown list for customer group is showing “no data”.  I don’t have any other way to segment my customers and tag them into my CRM program.  The only option is items sold but that is too detailed.  I need categories to be avavilabe but it isnt. I saw that customer groups was so I tried that and put all my customers into new groups in square related to category purcahses but no information is being collected in zapier.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @KellyLeaCreative, welcome to the Community! :)

I’m not seeing any issues reported for missing customer groups in the Square integration currently. Often when we’re not able to load in options for a field it’s possible to use the Custom value option to manually select the option. Details on how to do that can be found here: Dropdown menu in Zap field is empty or missing items

If that doesn’t work, it may be best to contact our Support team using the Get Help form to investigate further.