Question

SQL Server Zap not finding new rows

• 15 September 2021
  • 3 replies

Our Zap when it triggers does not recognise any new rows. Error message we get is “We couldn't find any new rows.”

Not sure what we’re doing wrong. We’re on the free trial (though have entered CC details) so that might have something to do with it. Would appreciate any support. Generally disappointed Zapier dosen’t provide more support/guidance. 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @raoul25 - can you show us with screenshots how you have the search step configured.

Thanks Andrew - when you say ‘search step’ what are you referring to?

I’ve identified this also could be because we’re on the ‘free’ account which dosen’t support ‘premium’ integrations of which MySql is one. The error message dosen’t explicitly say this, but perhaps if I try upgrading the account to a paid plan it will work? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @raoul25 

I see what you mean now - this is an issue on the trigger.

It won’t related to your trial status (although you will eventually need to be on a paid Zapier plan to use this zap).

I’d reach out to Zapier support so they can take a closer look. You can open a ticket here: https://zapier.com/app/contact-us