Best answer

Specify Pipedrive pipeline?

• 8 October 2021
  • 6 replies

Hi all, just wanted to ask – I want to only import contacts from our Sales pipeline from Pipedrive (no others) can I specify this when creating a Zap trigger?

If not, is there any other way how to go around it and only run the Zap while a new contact is created in the Sales Pipeline?

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by jayeshkumarbhatia 8 October 2021, 14:17

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hey, You should user filters to handle business condition. You can know more about filters here

Hope this solves your problem!

I don't think there's an option to filter by deal pipeline – or is it? @jayeshkumarbhatia 

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hey @Tereza from Leadspicker , Can you show me the screenshot of your Zap? Also can you show the screenshot of Deal Pipeline value on Pipedrive?

Hi @jayeshkumarbhatia , of course! What I am trying to do:
New deal in Pipedrive sales pipeline > run the zap > send the contact to Active Campaign (with specific labels the deal is containing).

Also testing this as you mentioned, but I can't choose the deal pipeline as an option. “Load more” and “custom” doesn't work.

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hey @Tereza from Leadspicker , 

You can filter on deal pipeline

Select New Lead Update on Pipedrive as Trigger → Action 1 Filter (Deal Pipeline equals Sales pipeline) → Create/Update on ActiveCampaign

You might have to filter by Deal Pipeline id or the name. You can know this on a few testing only.