Best answer

SoundCloud connection issue when posting likes to Discord: This auth is expired.

• 5 July 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

So I am trying to connect to soundcloud, and I get what is seen below in the screen shot I have taken. I am not sure if its zapier side, or soundcloud. Basically I have it set to post soundcloud likes (from my own soundcloud uploads) and I am trying to get it to post on a discord server. If anyone knows what I can do, to fix this...it would be super helpful, thanks! 

icon

Best answer by ken.a 6 July 2023, 07:21

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hey there @ProphetGirl - welcome the Community and sorry to hear your Zap isn’t working! I have two steps for you to check out. For one, it may be helpful to reset your connection to Soundclound: https://zapier.com/help/troubleshoot/behavior/cant-turn-on-or-publish-zap#app-accounts-are-not-connected

Secondly, if that doesn’t help, you can add a comment to this tread to be added to the affected users (looks like there may be a bug affecting Soundcloud) 

Thanks for coming by with your question! 

Userlevel 1

Yeah I have tried that and it doesnt work,I have done this a few times and still get the error.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @ProphetGirl,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

It looks like you’re ran into a known bug with the SoundCloud integration. Our team is aware of the issue and is working on a fix. I've added your email address as another affected member. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track and prioritize fixes
  • Allows us to notify you via email if/when this is fixed

Unfortunately, I do not have an ETA, but I’ve added you to the list of members affected by this issue so we can let you know as soon as we have any updates.

Thank you for your understanding.

Userlevel 1

Thank you, I can wait till a fix is done. No worries at all and thank you for adding me to the list 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @ProphetGirl,

You are most welcome! I'm glad to hear that you're understanding about the situation. Rest assured, you've been added to the list and we'll notify you as soon as there's an update or a fix.

If you have any other questions or need further assistance in the meantime, please don't hesitate to ask. Thank you for your patience! 😊