Best answer

Social Media Reporting in Monday

• 27 June 2022
  • 1 reply

Hi, 

We currently use Monday.com and we’d like to create a dashboard report that automatically shows us the following from Facebook, Instagram and Youtube:

• Post Title
  • Total Likes
  • Total Comments
  • Total Followers

In Zapier, I cannot see an option to pull likes, comments or followers for any of these platforms. 

Is it possible?

EDIT: Sorry, I can see likes and comments for instagram, but not followers

icon

Best answer by christina.d 27 June 2022, 23:04

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @KpNTG! Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community! 🎉

Sometimes it helps to think of zaps in terms of trigger events and corresponding actions - “When this happens, do this”.

I might recommend taking a look at some of the triggers for Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube to see if there’s anything that lines up with what you’re looking to capture and then in Monday to check out if there’s a related action! 🙂

For these specific data points, I’m wondering if the native reporting tools may prove more useful here though? This way you’re able to track engagement after a certain time frame.

Are you using a social media management tool to post content or posting directly from the apps themselves? If you’re using a management app it could be worth checking out to see if that app is supported here and if there’s any other triggers that could be of use for what you’re needing:

I hope that’s helpful! Keep us posted on your success.