Best answer

SmartSheet integration with MeisterTask problems

• 28 August 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello, i have problem using Zapier and connect my SmartSheet with MeisterTask, currently there is only one Custom Fields ID available in integration

I asked on Zapier Comunity if this is limitation of free plan user someone respond it’s not and that i should contact MeisterTask developers to do something so Zapier can access to Custom Fields. I did that, after contacting them below is here respond to my situation.

Hi Bosko,

Thank you very much for your reply! :)

I have just been talking with one of our developers about the integration, and the limitation is apparently at the end of Zapier. Although Zapier mentioned it’s on us, they currently don’t allow us to attach multiple custom fields at once. As long the following bug is not fixed, no other application is able to support the requested functionality:

https://github.com/zapier/zapier-platform/issues/9

I would recommend contacting the Zapier support and forward it as an enhancement request so that they can fix it. Once the bug is fixed, other applications can add functionality like this through Zapier.

I was hopefully able to help you with this and wish you a great remaining day! :)

Best regards
Thomas

Can you please help me and assist how to solve this problem, that Custom Fields are very important to my company.

Also, i have another problem with same integration, for some reason i don’t get attachments from SmartSheet rows with Zapier integration, can you please help me to solve this as well? Below is my Zap setup i did everything right but for some reason i don’t receive attachments in MeisterTask.

icon

Best answer by steph.n 25 September 2020, 01:20

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Bosko! I’m sorry for the confusion with this one, I’m going to pass you to the Support Tam so that they can take a closer look at what you’re trying to do and what the issue is. Someone from that team will be in touch via email as soon as possible. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Update:  I've submitted this as a feature request to the team in charge of this integration on your behalf.

While not all feature requests are implemented, customer feedback like this is a huge part of how we continue to grow our platform. If this feature does get developed, we'll reach out to you directly to let you know!