Best answer

Signed PDF to SQL Server Filestream Column

• 21 April 2020
  • 2 replies

Hello,

I have a zap that sends out documents to be signed by students. Once they have been signed I would like to upload the PDF files to a MSSQL database in a Filestream column.

I have tried two options:

1. Signrequest to MSSQL
  1. Signrequest to Google Drive to MSSQL

Both options fail to upload PDF documents that can be opened from the databse.

In option 2 I can see the signed PDF document in the Google Drive but again when I try to upload it to the database the document is then not displaying when we click to open it in our management system.

Any ideas?

icon

Best answer by steph.n 2 June 2020, 08:25

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @argilmour ,

Thanks for reaching out! Sorry you are running into this with your PDF docs!

I see you are working with Support on this issue- they will be able to take a direct look at your specific Zap and troubleshoot from there. 

Sit tight and someone will be in touch just as soon as they can!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @argilmour, thanks for being responsive with Zapier Support so that we may help! It looks like we discovered your ask is a feature request. 

I've gone ahead and submitted this as a feature request to the team in charge of this integration on your behalf.

While not all feature requests are implemented, customer feedback like this is a huge part of how we continue to grow our platform. If this feature does get developed, we'll reach out to you directly to let you know!