Best answer

Shopify Zoho Books Indian Sales Invoice

• 17 June 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Does anyone use Zapier to create a sales invoice compliant with Indian GST in zoho books for shopify orders? 

I encounter the following issue during creation.

During ZAP creation, zapier does not have any field mapping that allows zaps to mark whether the invoices are CGST/SGST or IGST and so on. All the invoices blindly get prepared as Intrastate GST invoices (CGST SGST). Even if a customer is from other states where IGST needs to be used, zapier does not have a way to mark that this order should be invoices with IGST. Has anyone done this? Any suggestions.

Thanks,

Aravind.

icon

Best answer by Danvers 17 June 2021, 12:40

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@aumnisource 

Sadly, it looks like you don’t have any options to avoid this default behaviour with the zap.

I believe the Zoho books integration is maintained by the Zapier team. Shall I flag this post so someone can add your vote to a feature request?

Userlevel 1

Yes, pls. The can take inspiration from Zapier+Zoho Invoice Integration. In this one, they have given additional field mapping to instruct how exactly the invoice should be constructed within Zoho Invoice Module.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @aumnisource!

We do have a feature request open for this and I’ve added you as an interested user. This lets the Zoho team know how many folks would like to see this addition and also means that we’ll send you an email when we have an update!