Question

Shopify Zap wont transmit delivery information field

• 22 January 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi - 

we are using the Shopify Premium Plugin which nicely triggeres the Zap and we are able to get all order data. Almost all. One field is missing, which is unfortunately very important. On checking out in Shopify, which “local delivery” enabled, the user (customer who buys stuff) may select “delivery” and then he gets a textfield to enter “delivery information” - e.g. “please use 3rd door to the left”. We need this field for our delivery service, but its not transmitted by the Shopify-Zap - the whole field is missing. 

The Shopify plugin in developed by Zapier; and I did not find it on GitHub - would be great if they open-sources stuff like that. Can anyone tell me how we can solve that problem?

Please help, Thanks a lot

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Timo-Sparrow 

I'm going to flag this post for the Zapier Community Team. They should have more insight on this and can escalate to the support team if needed.

Sit tight, and someone will contact you soon.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @Timo-Sparrow!

Is that some sort of custom field that you set up, by any chance? When I check the Shopify API docs I don’t see anything that looks like what you’re referring to, but it’s possible that I’m just missing it.

In this case, I think your best bet would be to reach out to our Support team, since they can likely confirm whether that field should be coming through and if not, they can add a feature request for it (assuming the Shopify API supports it).