Question

Shopify using a third party app + Google Drive

• 23 February 2021
  • 2 replies

Hi,

I'm looking for a company or a freelancer coder with Zapier skills to create an integration with my Shopify Store.

I can't create by myself because I'm using a third-party Web-to-Print solution to generate pdf files inside my Shopify store.

What this third-party app makes is provide a link to download pdf and jpg files created by the users. These links are available in the order page detail. See the screenshot.

For each paid order, I need this Print Workflow:

1. Create a Google Drive Folder with order info name
  2. Copy the JPG's to the created folder
  3. Copy the PDF to the created folder
  4. Copy the invoice created by a third-party Shopify app (Simplio) to the created folder
  5. Copy the print packing slip created by a third-party Shopify app (Not decided yet) to the created folder
  6. Update a Google spreadsheet about the orders and fulfilment 
  7. Send a confirmation email to the production team start the job
  8. After finishing the job, Google spreadsheets need to be updated manually, and Shopify needs to get this new information automatically.

I can make myself the 1, 6, 7 and 8. The problem is about number 2, 3, 4 and 5. I'm not a coder, and I can't get these pdf and jpg files transfer to Google Drive.

Can someone help me to find the right person or company to do this job?

Kind regards

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Keeco ,

Great to see your questions / request here and this sound very interesting. I would be happy to assist you on this project. Just a quick intro; I am Bjorn from ForYourIT and we specialize, in among others, e-commerce automations. We have created automations similar to your request here and I would be happy to show this to you.

Feel free to send me an email or schedule in a strategy call with me straight away:

https://calendly.com/foryourit/strategy
bjorn@foryourit.nl

Hi @Keeco ,

Great to see your questions / request here and this sound very interesting. I would be happy to assist you on this project. Just a quick intro; I am Bjorn from ForYourIT and we specialize, in among others, e-commerce automations. We have created automations similar to your request here and I would be happy to show this to you.

Feel free to send me an email or schedule in a strategy call with me straight away:

https://calendly.com/foryourit/strategy
bjorn@foryourit.nl

Pm