Best answer

SharpSpring Registration from SharpSpring form - Can I specify which form instead of "any"?

• 8 September 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi all,

I’m connecting SharpSpring and BigMarker for an event we’re running. I created a Zap that connects SharpSpring to BigMarker (creates registrations when a form on SharpSpring is submitted). But it states that it will do it every time there is a form filled. Obviously, this isn’t ideal as I have different forms on my website and I only want the relevant form ID to be applied.

I’ve seen another post on this - same question - but replace BigMarker with Zoom. It said to use Filters but I’m not sure how this is done. Is there any more info I can be sent to?

Also do you have to be on a Professional account to add Filters to a current workflow? e.g. If the answer is to add a filter, do I have to upgrade to do that? I’m currently on the free account.

Thanks,

Alex

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 8 September 2023, 18:41

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Alex Waite 

Good question.

Add a Filter as Step 2: https://zapier.com/apps/filter/help

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Alex Waite 

Zaps with 3+ Zap steps must have a Zapier paid plan to turn the Zap ON.

Userlevel 1

Perfect, I’ve got this set-up now @Troy Tessalone. Cheers, very helpful! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Cool! Glad to hear Troy was able to point you in the right direction @Alex Waite!

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗