Question

Sharing a Clickup task that is publicly available through Zapier

• 31 December 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hey there, I am creating an automation where when a status is changed to a particular one, the zap triggers and it send the link to the status to a particular channel, the problem is the link zapier includes is not a publicly sharable link to the task, how can one do that.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @Fahad.S

What sort of permissions are you using for the task list? Are you getting any task links at all or is the issue that no task link is coming across from ClickUp at all?

Let us know! 😀 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hey @Fahad.S

What sort of permissions are you using for the task list? Are you getting any task links at all or is the issue that no task link is coming across from ClickUp at all?

Let us know! 😀 

The task link is coming from clickup, I want to share that link as a publicly viewable link.

Like if I click share on clickup and toggle public link, it can be seen by anyone. But it isn’t toggeled in the links we get in zapier and I want to know how to do that

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Fahad.S, hmm. I’m wondering if this is a permissions issue like Sam mentioned. Is this project/space private or locked? If so, then the link that is sent in Zapier will also be private.