Question

Share Error

• 2 September 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi,

I hope you could help me.

I have a working and currently used Zap.
I created a new Zap and it passed.

But when I got done with the new zap after it passes testing, I couldnt share it. Like it sits there on the “Your Zap is on! Want to share a copy?” pop up window.

If I exit and share manually, I then get this error:

“0,c[e.message]) is not a function (throttled)

Uh Oh, something is not quite right. This might be a temporary problem though, so click here to try that again.”

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Same problem here.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @JamesC222 & @Catalyst ,

Thanks for reaching out! May I ask if the shared Zap(s) in question involve paths, code steps, private apps, legacy apps, legacy triggers, or legacy actions? If so these cannot currently be shared as copies. This article provides additional information: Share a copy of your Zap.

If that doesn’t seem to be the case, our Support team can take a look at your specific configuration to troubleshoot! 

@Liz_Roberts At least the Share zap button is enabled. I don’t think it has any legacy features. It is however our first integration so does that mean it can not be shared? At least there could be a proper message for this if that is the case.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @JamesC222 

Just checking in - did you ever manage to get this sorted.