Question

Setting up multiple products from Clickfunnels to Thinkific

I need help creating users into Thinkific from Clickfunnels. I have multiple products on Clickfunnels (Eg: Front-end main product, Order Bump, Upsell, Downsell etc i.e total of 5 products, I want our purchase users to enrol on Thinkific. I have tried creating Zap but I can see I can create only one product at a time, do I have to create multiple zaps for the same things? or I can put all the product ID on the same zap? Can you please help me with the same? Thanks!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Georgie 

Good question.

For clarity and context can you please post detailed screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured, thanks.

If you are trying to make dynamic Zaps, then you may need to use a lookup table.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Georgie 

We’d need to see more detailed screenshots for the different sections for both steps, thanks.

OK sharing you the details below:

Hope this helps. The only things I have done is connected CF account and created new user into Thinkific. Now I want if someone purchases other products such as order bump or upsell, I want to enrol the same user into multiple courses/product.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Georgie 

We’ll need to see the screenshot from this section in Step 1.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Georgie

If you want to keep it simple with the Zap configs, then try these Zap steps…

1. Trigger: ClickFunnels - New Successful Purchase
  2. Action: Filter
    1. Per Item
  3. Action: Thinkific - Enroll User

Repeat for each Item.

Appreciate your help, but to enrol user into Thinkfic I have multiple courses. Suppose if I use Filter what value should I choose? OR do you think lookup table is a good idea?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Georgie 

Lookup tables will require you knowing the internal IDs, which is more complex.

For the Filter condition

Left side argument: select the variable from Step 1 that indicates the item(s)

Middle operator: contains

Right side argument: enter a static value for the item you are trying to filter on

Best to provide screenshots if you have questions.

Thanks for the update. Now all I want is to match it through product ID on Clickfunnels and product on Thinkific, because I have multiple funnels but products are same on Thinkific. Just for the clarification in Clickfunnels every product you create has different product ID so in each funnel I have 4 products and total of 3 funnels so that comes to total of 12. But in Thinkific there 4 products matching all 4 product on single funnel on Clickfunnels, so I want to connect all individual funnel products to these 4 products which same on Thinkific. Hope this helps.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Georgie

If you are trying to make a dynamic Zap by using a lookup table, then you will need to create the mappings of ClickFunnels Product IDs to Thinkific Product IDs.

If you are trying to make dynamic Zaps, then you may need to use a lookup table.

Okay thanks! So just correct me if I am wrong. The left column is of Clickfunnels Product ID and the right side one is the product ID which I need to match on Thinkific & at last what will be the fallback value? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Georgie 

Correct.

Since there can be 1+ CF Product IDs (see first screenshot), you may run into an issue with mapping the output from the Formatter step to the Thinkific step.

If that’s the case, then you can introduce Looping to handle each Product ID separately: https://zapier.com/apps/looping/help

When in doubt, test it out.