Best answer

Setting Google Calendar event with Microsoft To Do Due Date - only half working for me

• 13 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Hello All,

I saw a breakdown of how to set this up from @Aremde and also saw a very recent question from @mironk.

I ALMOST have it working.

I have used @Aremde helpful PDF setup sheets and the advice from @SamB

My Due date END TIME is correctly posted in google calendar at 17 April 10am, according to my modifier and the Due date set in the task in MS to do.

But the Start Date and time field - which contain the Due Date begin time 17 April 9am is not posted correctly, according to my modifier.

The Start date in google calendar is simply being taken as the time at which the zap is being executed it seems (+the 10 hour modifier). Screenshots to illustrate below.

1. My ZAP field entries to get START: due date/time +10h,  and END: Due date/time + 11h

What shows in google calendar when I ran the test at 18: 44 Uk time. It is showing START as April 14th at 4:44am (Zap execution time plus 10h)

Do you have any thoughts about why this may be happening? Hope you can help. thanks in advance.

This was the test data as it ran to give the above Google calendar entry. It Seems it created  the START calendar entry from the Start: dateTime_pretty field below rather than MS to do task: Due Date/Time +10h.

icon

Best answer by Brem 13 April 2023, 22:11

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @zapete 

Welcome to the Community! I'm sorry you’re having trouble with your Zap.

Can you try to remove the word “Due” on the Start Date & Time field? Please refer to the screenshot below:

6eb4aab6b00e1a2710ff6d0fa2bfd5d3.png

Let us know how it goes!

Hi @Brem. Thanks so much for the quick reply and for your suggestion.

I appreciate your eagle eyes spotting that. No idea how that word crept in there!

I took out the word Due as you suggested and it works perfectly now.

Great to be part of this supportive community!

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @zapete 

You’re welcome! I’m glad that the issue is now solved!

Appreciate you!