Question

Sending the document to custom app when document is uploaded t Google drive or one drive

• 23 December 2020
  • 2 replies

Sending the document to custom app when document is uploaded to Google drive or one drive .

What should be the type I should use in  Input Field whether it is a file or something else  for ex :

{ key: 'Document',label: 'Document-(blob file/doc file)', required: true, type: 'file' },

I am not gettng the uploaded document  data in my custom app .I am using type :’file’.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Please provide screenshots of how your Zap step is configured in order for us to better visualize, thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Jane Did you manage to solve this? A screenshot would be superhelpful. But if not, the only help article I can think that might help you if you’re developing a Zapier application is this one here: https://platform.zapier.com/cli_tutorials/hydration

This only applies if you’re creating your own bespoke integration, however if you are using the Zapier interface, we may need to see a screenshot of the app you’re sending the file to