Question

Sending Squarespace Information to Specifc Part of Google Sheet

• 2 April 2024
  • 3 replies

I am trying to get Squarespace to send information from a form to my Google Sheet. However, when I started to set up the zap, it selected the first columns on the sheet for the lookup column (A through Y) when I want it to select headers for the columns AE through AG. Is there way to get the Zap to include these as possible options for selection for the lookup column? The load more button is greyed out.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there @FCCAujero! 👋

Hmm, if the correct headers for the Google Sheets spreadsheet aren’t coming being loaded in the Zap it could be that there’s an issue with the setup of the spreadsheet. Can you take a look at our Work with Google Sheets in Zaps guide and confirm whether the spreadsheet is set up as required? 

If it is set up as per the guide, were the headers that are missing added after the Zap was connected to the spreadsheet? If so you may need to reselect the spreadsheet and worksheet in order for the Zap to be able to pull in the new column headers. 

Keen to help get to the bottom of this so please keep us updated on how you get on! 🙂

Hey, thank you for your help. It looks like it is probably a formatting issue as far as I can tell from the Work with Google Sheets in Zaps guide. I will have to see if I can reformat the Google Sheet or move the columns of interest to a new Google Sheet in order to set up the Zap correctly. Thank you again!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

You are most welcome, @FCCAujero! 🤗

If it’s still not working after reformatting the spreadsheet or you run into any further issues at all just let me know - happy to help further!