Best answer

Sending data from Google Sheet to Landbot

• 13 July 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi I am using Landbot to create a bot which can provide a list of items and clickable url.

The user provides few input and bot searches item from a Google sheet based on those. 

I am trying to automate this through Zapier by connecting Landbot and Google Sheet.

While I have managed to take the data out from Google sheet, I am not being able to send it back as message in the bot.

I have used “Find Many Spreadsheet Rows (With Line Item Support) in Google Sheets” as I am expecting max 10 items to display. I want to display data from only two columns.

Any guidance will be really helpful.

icon

Best answer by nicksimard 21 July 2020, 02:29

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Tuhin!

Taking a look at the Landbot page, I can see that there is only 1 trigger and no actions available:

So I’m afraid that, in this case, you’re not going to be able to send anything back to Landbot. You can trigger a Zap to run when a Zapier block is activated, but after that you’ll have to use different apps for your actions.

Your best bet if you’d like to request new actions would be to reach out to our amazing Support team. They’ll be able to determine whether your desired actions are possible, and if so they can add your vote for that!