Best answer

Sendinblue - Kayako: How can I add contacts with Name and Email Id

• 28 September 2021
  • 4 replies

Hello,

I have done connection between kayako and Sendinblue. But contacts adds with only email id. How can I get add contacts with name and Email Id?

Thanks,

Mani

icon

Best answer by GetUWired 30 September 2021, 15:23

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

HI @Mani 

Please share screenshots of your set up so we can further assist you

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Mani 

You’ll need to map data points between the Zap trigger step and the action step using the ‘Custom’ mapping option.

Check out this help article: https://zapier.com/help/create/basics/set-up-your-zap-action#set-up-your-action

This is my action step ,

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove sensitive information. Please remember to obfuscate any personally identifiable information prior to posting as this is a public forum. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Mani,

So i have created a quick test with Kayako and SendInBlue to help further assist you. In order to bring in client names (first and last) as well as email address you will need to go down to the attributes field within the SendInBlue action.

Within this section you will need to map your data points as @Troy Tessalone mentioned above in order to do that you will need to insure you are using the column name found in SendInBlue (must be all caps) for the attribute and for the value input you will set that to whatever value you need.

In your case, it would be Kayako FullName. If you would like to separate first and last name like how it appears in SendInBlue, you will need to add an action before your SendInBlue action called “Format”, in order to seperate First and Last name from Kayako’s FullName format. If you need more information about the Format action check out this link:

Hope this helps, cheers!