Best answer

How do I send email with multiple attachments from Microsoft Outlook?

• 6 July 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi Guy’s

I am attempting to send an automated email from outlook containing 3 attachments size like 1.3mb’s combined from Dropbox links separated with commas. I've got it working, but it's zipping them up, is there a way to have all 3 attachments attached as copies no zipping?

icon

Best answer by SamB 1 February 2024, 11:58

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @ImChrisMe 

You may want to try sending the share links to each file in the body of the email rather than as attachments on the email.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Just wanted to follow up here to add that sending multiple attachments with the Microsoft Outlook integration doesn’t appear to be fully supported. I suspect that could be why the files are being sent as a zip file rather than individual attachments.

We have a feature request open for the ability to send multiple file attachments with the Microsoft Outlook integration so I’ve added @ImChrisMe’s vote for that. I don’t have an ETA on when it may be possible but we will be in touch by email as soon as it is! :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey folks,

Happy to report that it’s now possible to attach multiple attachments to an email using the Microsoft Outlook app 🎉

There’s no action you need to take to be able to access this new feature. But if there’s any workflows you were holding off on or any existing Zaps where you wanted additional attachments added you can edit them and get those additional files added now.

If you run into any issues in adding additional attachments please reach out in the in the Community to let us know. In the meantime, happy Zapping! ⚡