Question

send email to an email from a cell after google form new response

• 1 August 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello,

I would like to send an automatic email when I change a data in a google sheet.
The problem is that the recipient will give their email in one of the responses on the departure form.
With zapier, I can't automate this if I have a new response to the form.
thank you in advance.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Atavu!

I’m not 100% sure I understand what you mean by “The problem is that the recipient will give their email in one of the responses on the departure form”.

Would you be able to elaborate a bit on what your desired workflow is and where you’re getting stuck so that I (or anyone else who sees this) is better able to help you out?

Thanks!

Userlevel 1

hello, I want to create notifications to the email received in the form as soon as I change the data in a cell. The idea is to use empty cells in the form response line to provide follow-up information for processing the form responses. The difficulty lies in the fact that the email to be notified will be given in the response to the form. Another problem is that a response to a form does not fill out a line but insert one. A mailto does not work well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Atavu 

Sorry we missed your reply. Did you get this sorted?