Question

Send Calendar Invite

• 17 December 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

H, I am trying to send a calendar invite to someone who completes a form in AirTable.

I have followed advice I found in a different thread to have Google Calendar create an event and put the email address of the for completer as an attendee to receive an invite however no invites are going out.

Has anyone came across a way to send email invitations out?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

FYI: Airtable triggers are NOT instant, and depending on your Zapier plan can take up to 15 minutes to trigger.

Troubleshooting Tips

1. Is the Zap ON? (Only new records submitted after the Zap is ON will trigger the Zap)
  2. Check the Zap Task History for triggered Zap that may have resulted in an error on a step: https://zapier.com/app/history/
Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi Troy,

It has been a few hours, so that one won’t be the issue.

The Zap is on, tried with new forms since it has been on.

App History shows it worked fine, the email address is correct in the history too.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @Buttonjer 

Then the event was definitely created.

Can you check the ‘Data Out’ tab from your screenshot.

That should include both the date the event was created for (maybe it’s wrong - hence why you can’t find it), it should also include a URL for the created event which you can open and check.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Buttonjer 
Just checking in to see if you still need help with this? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Buttonjer 

Were you able to get this squared away based on the previous suggestions?

Please let us know, thanks.