Best answer

Select all choices in drop down

• 16 April 2020
  • 3 replies

I have several assessments and I want to export the results from all of them to a google doc, but Zapier is making me select one assessment. I don’t want to create a zap for each assessment, I just want it to trigger for all the assessments.

Is it possible to use a custom value to select all choices? Or somehow force zapier to allow me to choose more than one choice?

icon

Best answer by AndrewJDavison_Luhhu 16 April 2020, 16:47

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @courtlandre could you share some more details so that we can help with this one? What app are you using for your assessments? And what does your Zap look like - what’s the trigger and action(s)? Thanks!

It’s Kajabi- trigger is “Assessment completed in Kajabi”. It makes me select the site, then which assessment I want. I want it to trigger based on  all completed assessments, but it only allows me to pick one. Are there wild card characters I could use in the custom value field?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Unfortunately not @courtlandre - that ‘required’ marking means this particular trigger can only be set to watch one assessment.

You’d need to create a new zap for each assessment you want to watch.

Not ideal, I realise, but it’s a limitation of the Kajabi API.