Question

See Filters from Pipedrive in Zapier

• 20 February 2023
  • 2 replies

I’m trying to create a zap that will once each week, email details of deals happening in the next 7 days, based on the “Event Date” which is a custom field.

Here is what I have so far:

The trigger is a date/time trigger.  Set to run on Monday at 10am.

I’m then trying to get the results of a filter that has been created within pipedrive which shows all of the deals for the week.  It does not seem that I can do this.

I can not use the deal matching filter trigger because I need the zap to only run on Monday and the way that trigger works, each deal would be trigger when it was 7 days out.

Any thoughts or direction to send me in?

Thanks in advance.

(As I’m writing this, I just thought that maybe I COULD use the deal matching filter trigger and then just use a delay to send all of the emails at the same time on Monday)

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @dandeibert 

Good question.

Most Zap triggers/actions work on a per record basis, meaning only 1 results will be returned.

If you are trying to schedule a Zap to run then find matching records based on a query, then you’d likely have to use the Pipedrive API: https://developers.pipedrive.com/docs/api/v1

App APIs can be used in Zaps with the Webhooks app as an action step.

Zap Steps

1. Trigger: Schedule
  2. Action: Webhooks - GET Request (with the Pipedrive API)
  3. Action: ???
Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @dandeibert, welcome to the Community!

It sounds like you’ve already got a great idea to test! From what you’ve described, the deal matching filter plus a delay would do the trick. Another option for this type of Zap is to use Digest by Zapier. 

You set up two Zaps, one that adds deals to the Digest and one that releases the digest on the time/day of your choice. That’s how I send myself digest of my emails every morning :) You can learn more about using Digest by Zapier in this guide: Compile data in a digest in Zapier

Let us know what you try and if you need any help!