Best answer

Searching an email across multiple Apps

• 18 August 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

I love that with Zapier is possible to connect so many Apps/platforms that I am using. 

I wonder if there is a way to search for an email address and run that search across multiple APPs simultaneously, getting as a result a list of matches with short links to access data in the different APPs. 

Maybe is something that goes beyond Zapier, I wonder if you have any recommendations !

Thanks in advance

icon

Best answer by andywingrave 19 August 2020, 16:49

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I would suggest building a database of this outside of Zapier is your best bet. Something like an Airtable might be a good option - That way you would only ever need to run your zap once (not searching for the same user across each app every time)

Userlevel 1

Thank you Andy, I get your point, somehow I already do what you recommend since I keep my contacts organized on a CRM (hubspot). Still I am using some APPs that are somehow automated and not fully integrable with Hubspot, so that, to avoid mistakes, it would be cool to run a single search to ping different APPs just to know if there are any matches.

If a tool like this does not exist, than maybe somebody should build it!