Screw Zapiers dark patterns

• 31 August 2022
  • 1 reply

Invest all the time into creating paths on a starter account, and only after finishing does it let you know they aren’t available and you’ll have to upgrade.

F that.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @dandle

Thanks for your feedback and I understand your frustration. If I had put in time to make a Zap I didn’t know I wouldn’t be able to use, I would be frustrated too. 

One way that you can recreate Paths is to make multiple Zaps with Filter steps, if you’d like more information on how to use Filters to create conditional logic, here’s a help guide on that. You can also copy and move steps from Paths, so the time you put into making the steps in the paths isn’t lost.  Make a copy of your Zap then move the relevant steps out of the Path and into the rest of the Zap. Let me know if you’d like me to expand on either of these points, I’d really like to help you save some time and set up your Zaps the way that you need. 

I’ve also passed your feedback on to the Product team so they know that your experience would have been better if it’s clearer that you can only use Paths on a Professional account plan.