Best answer

Schedule Zap to run every other Monday

• 13 September 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

I’m trying to figure out how to schedule a zap to run every other Monday starting from 9/12/22.  I can’t figure out how to accomplish this using the Zap Scheduler and Zap Filter.  Any help would be great!

icon

Best answer by Danvers 13 September 2022, 17:51

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @spinman!

There might be a way to do this using Schedule, Formatter (to convert the date format) and a Filter step, but it would be easier to do it using Google Calendar. 

II you set up a fortnightly event in your calendar, you can use the Google Calendar Event start trigger to effectively schedule the Zap to run every two weeks. Would that work for you in this case?

Let us know! 

Userlevel 1

So i created a zap using the Google Calendar app and doing a search for the calendar event that is set to reoccur ever two weeks on Monday’s. It then adds a task to my notion database.  I tested it and it added a task appropriately for the next event.

How often does the zap run so that it adds the next occurring event in two weeks?