Question

Schedule email based on dynamic date data

Hei guys need some brainstorming on this. 

I am having really struggle to understand how possible and with what specific platofmr (linked to Zapier) I can send email that are sent based on dates that are always different. 

My app is built on bubble. I have patients that book visit appointments with doctors. 
I want to notify them as follow: 
- Booking confirmation 
- Day before visit 
- Same day visit

I have tried in all the way to do it throught zapier and Klavyio but seems not possible from the doctor point of view. 
Do you guys know if there are other platform linked to Zapier that can help me reaching this objective? 

thank you 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Gb1996 

Good question.

Perhaps you can make use of this Bubble Zap trigger.

Otherwise with apps, you can try Airtable: https://zapier.com/apps/airtable/integrations

Airtable have Views. (segments of data)

Views can have Filters. (e.g. Date = Today)

Views can be used to trigger Zaps.

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi @Gb1996 

Following up on this, have you tried Troy’s suggestion? If so, did it work for you?

Also, I want to better understand your workflow. If you can phrase it in the “When A happens in Service X, B should happen in Service Y” format, that’ll help me make sure I give you the best suggestion possible.

Thanks!

Hei no, it did not work out, I solved differently. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey @Gb1996,

Glad to know you were able to get it sorted! Would you mind telling us how you solved the issue? That way, other members would know the solution on this. 

Thanks! 😊

Hei @ken.a
I didn’t wrote cause I was not able to sort it out with Zapier. So had to cancel all my Zaps in Bubble and sort it out directly through Bubble. I really thought that something so easy could have been done on Zapier but it was not the case I understood.

So had to create a work around that is made with another platform. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @Gb1996 

That is sad to hear, but we will note this and always be open to feedback.

We hope you can still benefit from Zapier soon!