In the spirit of getting to know each other, or re-know each other on this new platform, I though we could create a thread so everyone can introduce him/herself to the group and community, similar to a Facebook post.
How about we follow this format to keep things interesting:
- What's your name and company you're with (if any)
- What part of the world are you from and where are you living in today?
- Describe who you are in a 1 sentence.
- How do you use Zapier, and what do you love about it the most?
- How can we help you in this community?
For now, I'll start the thread :-)
- I'm Jaime Nacach, founder of Bloominari.com, VirtualLatinos.com and Bloominate.com
- I'm from Mexico City, but live in San Diego, California (USA)
- I'm a digital marketer, automation and efficiency lover, and virtual assistant outsourcing expert.
- I use Zapier to automate 90% of my Virtual Assistants business, as well as automate our agency clients' process to help them modernize their business workflows
- I'd love to get help with examples of how people build complex, and multi-flow zaps, including the use of AirTable, which is a tool I know little about.
You can get in touch with me here:
email@example.com / https://www.linkedin.com/in/jaimenacach/
Best answer by jesseView original
@jaimenacach great to see you here! Looks like we already have a thread open for this exact thing! https://community.zapier.com/discussion/57/introduce-yourself
Are you able to post your intro there so we can consolidate? I'll then go ahead and close this thread after.
Thanks so much!