Question

Samepage account expired

• 26 March 2020
  • 6 replies

I am trying to connect Samepage and Smartsheet. Smartsheet connects fine, but I keep getting a message that my Samepage account is expired. It is not. I checked the login credentials, and they are correct. Suggestions?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Cassandra :)

We’d love to hear about how Samepage solved the issue, if they explained that to you. It might help others who run into this problem. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Cassandra Thanks for letting us know that the Samepage tech support team were able to resolve this. Did they explain what the issue was? Thanks!

Samepage tech support resolved the issue. Thanks, anyway. :slight_smile:

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I’m sorry for the delayed reply on this @Cassandra

It looks like we’ll need to take a closer look at this one so I've escalated this to the Support team. Someone will be touch via email to help you with it as soon as possible.

Yes, I understand that. I have NEVER been able to connect Zapier to Samepage because I ALWAYS get that message. 

Cassandra

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Cassandra ,

Thanks for reaching out! Sorry you’re running into this error message. 

After a certain amount of time, your connection between Zapier and an app will expire. You will just need to reconnect the app via your Apps page following the below steps. 

• Go to My Apps.
  • In the Reconnect Needed section, click Reconnect to reconnect a disconnected app account.
  • Follow the steps to reconnect the app account.

Let us know if you run into any additional issues or have any further questions! Happy to help!