Best answer

Salesforce to Quickbooks Online, not able to set the right currency ExchangeRate

• 6 August 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi

We are sending orders from salesforce to quickbooks online as Invoices and payments records.

The orders in salesforce are in USD, the Customers/Invoices/Payments in Quickbooks are also in USD, yet the quickbooks has multi currency, and our home currency is AED.

The integration sends the records with exchange rate of “1” and therefore we get as outcome in quickbooks USD = 1 AED, while it should be USD = 3.675

below are 2 sreenshots, the zapier sending data, and the quickbooks.

Appreciate any help please.

icon

Best answer by Liz_Roberts 18 August 2020, 16:07

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hello! Can you not change the exchange rate in Zapier to 3.675 instead of 1? 

Can you show a screenshot of the input options you have please?

Userlevel 1

Hi Andywingrave,

no we do not have this option, we have only currency field.

see attached

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

In that case, you will need to perform a calculation before you get to this stage using either a code step or a math formatter step

Userlevel 1

but what calculation, i do not have the option to choose a value or field against the currency exchange rate

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @boxit4me ,

I believe @andywingrave is suggesting to use the math formatter step before your Quickbooks step that will take the 1 AED to read as 3.675 USD. Here is some additional information on the number and currency formatter to get you started. Let us know if that does the trick!