Best answer

Salesforce SOQL multiple rows

• 26 April 2020
  • 5 replies

Hello,

I am looking for a way to get a collection of related records in in Salesforce via SOQL query

When an Opportunity’s StageName changes to ‘Closed Won’, I want to find all related Opportunity Products.

The SOQL that I have written is correct, but I am encountering an issue; It seems as though I can only ever fetch the most recently created Opportunity Product.

The end goal is to create a customer and a sale within Quickbooks Online, but if I can’t work with multiple Salesforce records within one transaction, then I will have to look for another technical solution.

icon

Best answer by Danvers 16 June 2020, 18:22

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @MichaelKelly ,

Thanks for reaching out!

I see you are working with Support on this issue- they are the right folks to help you as they can look at your specific Zap and configuration to get you squared away.

In the meantime, please let us know if you have any further questions!

Userlevel 1

@MichaelKelly - 

Were you able to find a solution? I am looking to do a similar thing. So far the only option that I’ve found is to create an invoice and then update the invoice with every new product that is added but that doesn’t created the greatest workflow.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

HI @jmclaughlin! The Find Record by Query Salesforce search Action will only return one row, so it sounds like you wont be able to do what you’re looking for - sorry about that!

Userlevel 1

I was actually able to do it using the Google Sheet method. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

To confirm the answer on this one:

We do have the ability to find a record by using a SOQL query, however, it will return only one row.

You can find this on our newest integration of Salesforce here: https://zapier.com/apps/salesforce/integrations#triggers-and-actions