Question

Salesforce Line Items to Quickbooks Online

• 7 December 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

We’re trying to build an integration that takes two custom objects (invoice & invoice line items) in SF and creates an Invoice & Line items in Quickbooks. I’m really struggling to figure out how to take all of the line items fro Salesforce and create them in Quickbooks. Everything I’ve read points to the Line Itemizer utility but it’s only creating a single line item in Quickbooks. 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi there @palladin tech - blafave - Thanks for the question! Sorry for missing this the first time around. Could you let me know how many line items you were trying to create? And are all these line items created at the same time? I also recommend checking out this Best Answer that may give you additional context:

Let me know if you have any further questions!

@steph.n I’m also looking for additional details. Currently, I’m able to push one line item over to quickbooks. How would the process work if I create multiple line items in Salesforce and trigger the push to Quickbooks? Would I essentially need to create a g-sheet and the line items would push into Quickbooks that way?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@steph.n I’m also looking for additional details. Currently, I’m able to push one line item over to quickbooks. How would the process work if I create multiple line items in Salesforce and trigger the push to Quickbooks? Would I essentially need to create a g-sheet and the line items would push into Quickbooks that way?

The likely solution here is you’d need to have a lookup table with Google Sheets to handle multiple line items.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Salesforce Consultant!

Since this was a little while ago, I wanted to check in to see if you’d managed to solve this or whether you still needed help here. Please let us know!