Question

SalesForce (Legacy) Premium versus SalesForce Premium

• 14 December 2021
  • 1 reply

My previous supervisor set up all the zaps - I took this over without explanation.

In our current zaps we use SalesForce (Legacy) Premium, but the data doesn’t end up in SalesForce anymore.

I duplicated a zap with SalesForce Premium & now it works.

Does anyone has the same problem?

I suppose I can just adapt all the zaps using SalesForce Premium?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @KirstenC 

You’ll likely need to convert the Zaps from using Salesforce Legacy to the newer Salesforce Zap app version.

Changes from previous Salesforce integration

If you've used our older Salesforce integration, now renamed Salesforce (Legacy), you’ll notice the new Salesforce integration has a different set of triggers and actions and a new search option. Our goal was to be “object agnostic” and allow you to easily create Zaps around the objects you use. In this vein, all of the action/trigger/searches are built around records, and you then specify the object where the record exists (or will exist!). There are also two new features for you to take advantage of:

1. We now support triggers for record updates (and these can be scoped down to specific fields in a record with the Updated Field in Record Trigger.
  2. You can use SOQL to build more complex search queries in the "Find Record by Query" action

Here is a general mapping between the triggers/actions/searches of the new Salesforce integration and what those were in the previous Salesforce (Legacy) version:

• New Record: New Opportunity, New Custom Object, New Lead, New Contact, New Campaign, New Case, New Event, New Note, New Account, New Task, New Folder
  • Updated Record: Updated Opportunity
  • Updated Field on Record: Closed Opportunity
  • Create Record: Create Contact, Create Lead, Create Custom Object, Create Opportunity, Create Event, Create Case, Create Note, Create Task, Create Case Comment, Create Account, Create Document
  • Update Record: Update Opportunity, Update Lead, Update Custom Object, Update Contact
  • Find Record: All searches and writes