Best answer

Salesforce - could not create record

• 8 February 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I have connected Wufoo form with Salesforce. The form submission should create a “Lead” on Salesforce.

I am getting the following error while testing the lead creation with sample data.

I checked the “OAuth Connected Apps” section on the Salesforce’s “Advanced User Details” page. It has only one OAuth connected app, and that’s Zapier. So it should work. But it doesn’t.

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember to obfuscate any sensitive information as this is a public forum. 

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 10 February 2021, 15:49

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @thinker500 

Check your Company field value.

If you’re using a field to link one Salesforce Object to another Salesforce Object, then Salesforce expects the internal Salesforce Object ID of the linked Object, not the friendly name.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thank you @Troy Tessalone . Let us check if the Company field is linked with any other Salesforce object.

Userlevel 3
Badge

@Troy Tessalone I checked the Company field. It’s not linked with any other Salesforce object. But yes, it’s an indexed field.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @thinker500 Check out this official Salesforce help article about the returned error: https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000335965&type=1&mode=1

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thanks a ton, @Troy Tessalone . That helped.