Question

rss feed to pinterest

• 28 March 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hy every one, i try conect rss feed to pinterest and give me this :

The app returned "Sorry, this image is broken. Please pick a different image.". It looks like your connected account doesn't have permission to complete this step. You should contact the administrator for your account and make sure you have the needed permissions. We made a request to api.pinterest.com and received (403) Forbidden.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there!

It sounds like the image that you’ve mapped to the Pinterest field is not one that is publicly accessible. Would you be able to send me a screenshot of what you’ve added to Pinterest’s image field, so I can see whether it’s something that would be compatible? And is this using Zapier’s RSS integration?

If you wouldn’t mind telling me a bit more about how you’ve got things set up, that will help me troubleshoot this for you. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @halon, we just wanted to check in here! Are you able to share a screenshot of what you’ve added to Pinterest’s image field and confirm which RSS app you’re using?

Let us know!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @halon!

I wanted to check in with you on this one, since I don’t see a response to the message that our team had sent you. Did you still need help here or did their reply to you help you resolve things? Please let us know :)