Question

round robin email lead from a spreadsheet

• 5 December 2022
  • 3 replies

Is there a way to take a spreadsheet of leads and email all the leads round robin style to people?  I figured out how to do a round robin with a Google input form but it won’t work right if I already have a spreadsheet of leads that aren’t coming in through a Google form as the round robin is taking 1 at a time new leads and if I add multiple to the spreadsheet at once all those new ones will go to 1 person instead of multiple people.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

@friedfisherman Good question. The best way to do this is to make a column on your spreadsheet for “Lead Assignee”. This column will hold the email address of the people you are trying to round robin each lead to.

From here, just copy/past your the email addresses in this column so your leads are broken up evenly amongst each assignee. If you savvy, there are some ways to do this in Excel relatively quickly. Otherwise you can just copy/past each assignee’s email address into the file

Now set up a Zap that sends an email to the “Lead Assignee” email address. To do this for all rows in your spreadsheet, you may use the Zap Transfer ability

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @friedfisherman 

There are a number of different round robins that have been developed in Zapier

Code - Single Step:

Multiple Formatter Steps:

Google Sheets: 

You should be able to trigger older rows in Google sheets following this thread: 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Thanks @Joshua Merryman & @GetUWired ! @friedfisherman looks like you’ve got a few options to work from here- would love to know which route you chose and how it worked out for you! 

Let us know!