Good day all,
I am new to Zapier and must admit that I’m struggling to understand how Zapier works, particularly in the Google Sheets/Calendar integrations.
I’ll explain what I’m hoping for, and I would be exceedingly grateful for anyone that can help me understand how to set this up.
Our business is custom manufacturing of some exceptionally complex products with equally complex schedules. We use Google Calendar to schedule nearly all of them.
We have about 10 Google Calendars that are shared by the whole team, and some calendars that are shared only by certain groups of us. Some are “individual person only” calendars.
We very much need to get away from trying to view and edit all these calendars using the Google Calendar web interface, it’s killing us. It’s so tedious. Sometimes we need to enter 5-10 tasks and we can only do “death by a thousand clicks” entering them into the Calendar Web Interface one at a time.
I am trying to find a way for my team to be able to access ALL of these calendars via one shared Spreadsheet.
- Create new Calendar entries in Google Sheets that automatically update when entered.
- Automatically add to the Spreadsheet any new Calendar entries that are made via the Google Calendar web interface.
- I want Tasks that are dragged-and-dropped onto different dates on the Calendar web interface to update their information within the Google Spreadsheet.
- I want to be able to view each Calendar within the Spreadsheet, hopefully with each Calendar being given it’s own tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Calendar Entries would be in rows. Each new row of information is a new Calendar entry.
So what is possible here?
Best answer by adamsmartschanView original