Best answer

Requester Name to Zapier

• 12 October 2022
  • 3 replies

I’m trying to create a zap to get tickets from Fresh Desk to AutoTask.

When creating the Zap, I can get new FD tickets but cannot seem to get the ticket requester through the zap. I tried looking up the contact in FD but none of the contact information comes through with the ticket.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

icon

Best answer by shalgrim 14 October 2022, 21:14

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @cazimmy !

Are you looking at the New Ticket or the Update Ticket trigger. And, to confirm, you’re looking for something like the email address of the requester?

I can see already that there is a feature request with the Freshdesk team to add requester email address to both of those triggers. If you’re interested, I can add you. If I’ve misunderstood, let me know!

You understand. I need a way to add tickets to AutoTask when created in FD but I need to include the requestors information to link it to the proper company in AutoTask. Same for ticket updates.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Thanks for letting me know! I’ve added you to that feature request, so you’ll be sure to get any updates as we get them. This integration is built and maintained by the FreshDesk team, and they have access to all the information we’ve created on this feature request.

Let us know if you have any more questions!